Introduction to Project Management – Keynote
A keynote is a speech or presentation that establishes the main underlying theme of a conference or event, usually to a large audience and lasting approximately 45 minutes.
This keynote will give attendees an introduction to project management, looking at the top ten things you need to know including:
- How to find out the key driver of your project.
- How to list the tasks and estimate their times and costs.
- How much contingency to put into your plan.
- Critical paths aren’t scary if you use post-its.
- Why I love gantt charts and so should you.
- Why ‘under budget’ is usually bad.