It’s always later than you think
This workshop is for CEO level only.
- What’s your overriding intention for your life?
- What do you want to achieve for your family, for your business and for yourself?
- What order do these come in for you?
- Is any one of them more important than the other?
- Who or what’s stopping you achieving this?
Tough questions? There are some wonderful philosophers and great speakers who inspire us to dream the big dream and live the big life. Your idea of the big dream and the big life is different to theirs and different to mine. We all have our own take on life and that’s the most important thing to hold on to. It’s your life – live it your way – achieve your dreams. However, more often than not it’s life, the daily grind and yourself that get in your way. I’ve seen too many friends miss out on life for all the wrong reasons. I hope this workshop will help you ensure you don’t miss out from enjoying your great life and reaching your dreams.
This workshop is about your happiness. It’s about making the most of every minute. It’s about fulfillment. Most of all it’s about living the life you want, on your terms and being happy living it. It’s about identifying who and what is stopping you, taking action to clear the blockage and creating the ME time you need to make your dreams come true. For me, at 63, it’s build my business so that it makes a difference and provides a good return for me and all my stakeholders, create a happy and fulfilling home life for all, and achieve all the things on my bucket list.
My view is that we should take heed from the pictures on the wall from the famous scene in the Dead Poets Society and we should “Carpe Diem” – seize the day.
In the early stages of the workshop you may doubt my assertion above about the workshop being about happiness. Please bear with me and I guarantee that by the time we are finished you will feel better about yourself, you will have a better understanding of the things and people getting in your way, and you will know how you can easily influence others to make you more effective and enhance your life. This is my gift to you.
All I ask is in return is that you engage with me, maintain an open mind and be honest with yourself as we progress.
This workshop will examine:
Part 1: It’s always later than you think!
- Working out how much “ME” time you have left.
- Identifying how you can increase your “ME” time.
- Investigating where your “ME” time should be focussed.
Part 2: Who’s stealing my “ME” time?
- Working out how you really spend your time.
- Identifying who and what steals your “ME” time.
- Defining what you have to do and what you love to do.
Part 3: Intent trumps planning every time!
- Understanding your real intention.
- Working on how to communicate it.
- How to maintain intention momentum.
- Actions to increase your ME time.
- Who and what needs to change and when.
- A simple way to maintain intention momentum.