Most CEOs recognise the need for innovation but take a few practical steps to ensure that it happens. How can you help your people to become more entrepreneurial so that they can develop fresh approaches to business issues?
This workshop is designed to motivate leaders and inspire them to unleash the creativity within their organisations. They will learn new skills in idea generation and evaluation.
- The need for creativity and innovation in business.
- What is impeding innovation in your organisation?
- Characteristics of the innovative leader.
- Idea generation techniques.
- Advanced brainstorming.
- Reverse the problem.
- Pass the parcel.
- Idea evaluation.
- How to generate radical ideas for your business.
This workshop is interactive, challenging and fun. Participants will learn practical methods that they can put into immediate use for generating radical innovative ideas in their businesses.