How to Lead Motivate and Engage: Leadership Excellence
By the end of the session, participants will:
- Have specific strategies to drive staff engagement and through that measurable performance increases in their teams.
- Understand how to connect, communicate and focus all business activity through one simple integrated ‘Success Model’.
- Have 28 practical ‘go-do’s’ in 4 themes they can apply immediately.
Part A: Leadership Essentials
- Success Model Thinking … The Service Profit Chain
- Modern Leadership and the Upside-Down Pyramid
- Insights from our involvement in the M&S Change Journey
- Empowerment without Anarchy
- Critical Nature of Staff Engagement and Value Add in a Business
Ref: Gallup’s State of The Worldplace Report
Part C: Creating Enablement … What the Research says … Part 1
- 7 Essentials & 6 Myths – Professor Beverly Alimo-Metcalfe
Ref: Real World Group – Engaging Leadership
- The Big 9 Drivers of Performance and the 6 Killers –
Ref: Corporate Leadership Council – Building the High-Performance Workforce
- Leadership Transmissions … The Power of 4 Quadrant Communication
Ref: Towers Perrin
- Gallup’s Q12 … The 12 Elements of Creating a High Engagement Culture
Ref: Gallup Engagement Studies & Meta-Analysis
- The 4 Meta Themes of Engaging Leadership