If you do what you’ve always done, you will get what you’ve always got. Change is absolutely critical to business success. Change is about finding a better way and delivers innovation, continuous improvement and better customer service but most people find change both difficult and stressful. Change can shatter a sense of stability and create a degree of uncertainty. The ability of people to adapt to change is critical to the success of any change initiative. Change management is one of the most difficult aspects of leadership. The purpose of this interactive workshop is to address the realities of change and will examine the role of the leader as a champion of change.
The workshop will examine:
- The importance of change in delivering business performance improvements
- How we feel about change and respond to it
- Individual’s own experiences of change
- The changes, both internal and external, that may be impacting your company
- Learning from past performance
- Why change initiatives fail
- Effective communication during times of change
- The leadership role in setting the direction for change and preparing people for the change
- Engaging people in the process
- Removing the obstacles
- Dealing with resistance
Participants will gain a better understanding of the process of change and will have the opportunity to discuss real changes issues that they may currently be facing. They will gain the knowledge and techniques to successfully lead change within their business.