Leading the Referrals Charge: How to Lead Your Sales Team Towards Better Quality Leads and Quicker Conversion
Have you ever wondered why some businesses or sales people seem to have a steady stream of ideal clients whilst others are always searching for the next?
Does your team rely on you as the ‘person with the network’ and expect you to win the most important introductions rather than developing their own bank of connections?
If you’re not the ‘person with the network’, have you ever asked yourself where you’re going wrong?
Most people recognise the importance of referrals as part of an effective customer acquisition programme. This workshop focuses on where to find referrals, particularly the ones right under your nose, and how to build an effective strategy to keep a flow of referrals into your business. Most importantly, the techniques shared can be used by anyone in the business, meaning that the days where the CEO is the only one with key connections will be long gone.
- The Golden Rules of an effective referrals strategy
- How to identify key introducers and what motivates them
- The key ingredients of a referral ‘Champion’
- Where your team are missing opportunities to win referrals
- The Six Degrees of Separation –and how it works for you
- Building a Referral Book
- Using LinkedIn as a referral tool