Leading through Uncertainty
No one working today has experienced the seismic shifts in the global economy. This has created enormous uncertainty across all sectors and at every level in organisations. Such uncertainty drains confidence, inhibits decision-making and leads to negative thinking. Organisations slow down at a time when they need to be agile and proactive.
This workshop provides tools and techniques to keep organisations resilient, confident, proactive and effective during periods of continued uncertainty.
This workshop covers:
- The principles of change.
- Leadership characteristics through change.
- Human reactions and needs associated with change.
- Effective communication and influencing through change.
- Creating a change vision.
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Identify their own and other people’s reactions to change and the stages they experience when dealing with it.
- Identify the expectations and challenges of leaders in a change environment.
- Overcome the psychological barriers to staying positive and proactive during periods of major change and adjustment.
- Have the confidence, tools and techniques to create dialogue that delivers real change.