Lean Leader Master Class – Leadership of Improvement
Organisations are developing business improvement capability as part of their long-term strategy to improve performance; customer value, satisfaction, quality, speed to market, flexibility and reduced cost. It not only helps organisations remain profitable but gives them the edge over the competition.
Key Topics and Points Covered:
- What is lean and continuous improvement?
- Business improvement simulation #1
- Value stream mapping and other key lean tools
- Business improvement simulation #2
The simulation applies experiential learning and is specifically designed to show how business improvement can deliver the organisation’s strategy by removing waste, adding customer value, increasing job satisfaction and business performance.
To demonstrate to business leaders the importance of lean thinking and how continuous improvement provides the basis for a profitable, growing and customer-focused business.
Value and Take Away:
- Business improvement techniques and tools that can improve business performance
- Lean tools to remove workplace waste and non-value added activities
- Understanding of lean and continuous improvement implementation
Tool for Real World Applicability:
- A3 lean implementation roadmap – to populate each leader’s organisational continuous improvement journey
Added January 2019.