Love Your Disruptors – Thriving Not Just Surviving in Times of Change
Steve’s session provides actionable insights and tools that cover the people, process and technology side of innovation and change. Attendees leave energised and equipped to thrive in times of significant change.
This session is aimed at senior leaders and executives who want their business to thrive not just survive in times of significant change. The session covers two fundamental types of innovation and seven ways that existing products and services can be restructured and repurposed, or, that new products can be created. I also provide a repeatable five-step innovation process. During the session, I bring to the table three examples of organisations that have continually innovated over the course of their histories. I then show how their innovation has positioned them as brand leaders today even though they are all well over 100 years old. I prove to the group that in doing so, these brands have also managed to stay true to their original core values and beliefs.
A session like this has limited value unless you leave it confident in how to effect change in your workplace. With this in mind, I also cover how to get leadership and wider organisational buy-in to delivering change. You will be able to identify and work with both your natural change champions and your more resistant or cynical staff. During the session, attendees receive concrete strategies and tools that can be taken back into the workplace for immediate use.
- Business Change – Change Management
- Culture of Change
- Business Innovation – The Innovators Dilemma
- Innovation Process
- Market Disruption
- Teal Organisation
- Technology Pervasive Environments
- Change Champions – Change Cynics
- The Frightcited© Business
Objectives of the Session:
- Understand change is constant, but we can choose how we engage with it.
- Acknowledge everyone is in a “Technology” business and how that impacts what we do.
- Recognise which of your products and services are prime for innovation.
- Learn how to link future innovation with your core business principles and beliefs.
- Identify how you can spot and engage the natural change champions in your business.
- Review how prepared your people are to actively thrive in times of change.
Takeaway Tools and Value:
- Workbook for notes on the main takeaway points.
- Continual Innovation Model & Process.
- Collaboration/Collusion reflection tool.
- Access to a Vistage exclusive Dropbox shared folder with regularly updated research/tools.