Managing Yourself and Your Projects
This workshop will examine:
- The idea of needing to spend the maximum time on important things as opposed to urgent things, and why this doesn’t usually happen.
- The options for freeing up time in order to do the above.
- Efficient systems for your own time, the time of others, and for projects.
- The role of management in Project Management.
- Converting critical paths to Gantts – why and how.
- Predicting your resource requirements.
- Some unexpected thoughts on the finance of projects.
- Good questions to ask a project manager who works for you.
By the end of this workshop participants will know how to manage their own time more effectively, and how to plan a project (or how to get someone else to do it professionally). Also, how to monitor projects in a few minutes per week in order to be able to sleep at night.