Marketing in a Digital World
Artificial intelligence. Algorithms. Big Data. Hyper-personalisation. Recommendation engines.
In this session, Susan will give down to earth explanations of how the latest marketing technologies are impacting businesses of all sizes, and how business leaders can ensure their organisations are leveraging the latest technologies in cost effective and innovative ways.
Through practical examples and shared experiences, this workshop will help business leaders to think through how marketing to their customers is changing, and how the steps they need to take to lead the marketing function is this rapidly changing digital world.
We are living in revolutionary times, and your business needs to recognise the threats and opportunities of marketing in a digital world. We don’t always know what’s just around the corner, but we can all be sure the only constant is change itself.
Amongst the topics we will cover:
- The digital marketing landscape: current developments and emerging technologies
- How to market to technology rich but time poor customers
- How to use digital techniques to nurture leads and build lasting relationships
- The differences between marketing to machines and marketing to human
- Case studies: Big data and marketing intelligence
- What artificial intelligence looks like in practice in the marketing realm: advertising, personalisation and CRM
- Current developments in marketing and machine learning
- Meeting the expectations of your mobile customers
- Account based marketing using digital techniques
- Thought leadership in a digital world
(Photo by Ursula Kelly @ Studiosoftbox.co.uk)