Marketing Update – Ensure Your Business Doesn’t Get Left Behind
In this workshop, we established why everything in marketing has changed and highlighted the new principles which businesses must take into account in order to be successful.
This workshop builds on those principles and explains how they need to be applied in a market which is constantly evolving. With an ever increasing number of businesses blogging, using social media and producing content, it is the companies who stay ahead who will be successful in such a highly competitive environment.
This workshop will examine:
- How the socialisation of information is changing the way a company communicates its message
- How the way people relate to brands has altered and the affect this has on your business
- How the World Wide Web is going social – understanding ‘The Social Web’ and what that means for a company’s marketing strategy
- How social media is evolving and the strategies needed to utilise it properly
- How value creation is being altered, as digital and the web are changing the way both businesses and individuals buy
- Why, due to the ubiquity of mobile devices, businesses must change their method of communications, and how
- Why, creating content is no longer enough – how to drive strategies for creating the RIGHT content
- The world of marketing is changing so fast – it is therefore vital for all businesses to stay abreast of continuing developments
- The workshop will provide the latest cutting edge thinking around Sales and Marketing – in so doing, it will invigorate participants with fresh ideas and approaches that can be used in their own companies
- It will enable participants to introduce colleagues to new tools and techniques that will have a significant impact on their bottom line