Maximise the valuation of your business – How to pull the 8 marketing levers that go beyond the assessment of income statement and balance sheet
The focus of this workshop is on the role that marketing plays in enhancing the valuation multiplier for your business. The content focuses on the elements of marketing and strategies that can and should be leveraged to enhance the valuation.
Chris introduces and explores the 8 marketing valuation levers. Each lever is explained and explored through a combination of demonstration and focused working sessions using member businesses as examples.
- A proven marketing engine to attract and retain high value customers. What is it? How to build and prove it.
- Creating future revenue streams. The role of customer experiences and recurring revenue. How can you leverage these more? How to set up, measure and manage customer experiences to create streams of future revenue.
- The role of a routes to market strategy as a valuation enhancer. What’s the strategy for your business?
- Brand and culture. – The role that brand plays and how to focus it to enhance valuation. The duality of brand as a connector – to customers and to the right talent. How to connect brand and culture, to achieve a single focus, higher levels of employee alignment, commitment, productivity and advocacy.
- Intellectual property. What’s your strategy to maximise valuation?
- Processes & systems. Their role in valuation influence. Where are the gaps in your business?
- Scaleability. The contribution marketing makes to scaleability as a valuation enhancer. How you can leverage this in your business.
Value to members:
Members can significantly increase the valuation of their business by implementing strategies and actions from this workshop.
A workshop workbook is supplied and used throughout the workshop to assist with the application and implementation of what is covered.
Each of the 8 marketing levers is explained and explored using group member businesses as a focus. This makes it real and a richer discussion.
Each member has the opportunity to consider each marketing lever and how it can be applied and leveraged within the business.
Leave the workshop with clarity of how to formulate strategy for each of the 8 levers to enhance the valuation of their business; and an action plan to kickstart implementation.