Maximise Your Customer Relationships!
Forget CRM, Think MCR!
According to The Microsoft State Of Customer Service Report, 56% of customers worldwide say they have higher expectations than they did a year ago. Another report shows that 73% of UK customers have ended a relationship with a company in the past 6 months because of poor customer service. The aim of this workshop is to address this issue and help you as a leader ensure your business delivers outstanding customer experiences consistently and how to build on this to Maximise your Customer Relationships! It’s all about ensuring everyone in your business takes a proactive approach to giving the best to customers in terms of service, but also getting the best from them in terms of increasing spend, loyalty and repeat business.
In today’s ever more competitive markets, finding and keeping customers is getting more and more difficult. In most market sectors, there’s massive choice and an abundance of suppliers. It’s a world where customer expectations are getting higher and higher, and the evidence shows that customer loyalty is becoming harder and harder to win.
Our research suggests that winning businesses take a ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different’ approach to the way they deal with their customers. These ‘3D’ Businesses have a passion and total customer focus at every level and are proactive (even obsessive!) in focusing their efforts and resources to make this happen!
It’s not a gimmick or a ‘one off’, and no, it’s definitely not ‘Have a nice day!’ or ‘Buy One, Get 10 Free!’ – hey, anyone can give stuff away! It’s also not about CRM systems that too often are simply a database with lots of names in it, it’s about MCR! – Maximising Customer Relationships! This means ‘proactively developing relationships that give the best to and get the best from the customers that you want.’
Andy will share practical tools and techniques you as a leader can use to make it work in your business… immediately
This workshop will examine:
- The fundamental principles of MCR and what this means for you as the leader of your business.
- How ‘3D’ Businesses don’t just meet customer expectations, but exceed them and create ‘delighted’ customers!
- How they engage, empower and enable their people to make it happen…. consistently.
- How you as a leader can ensure everyone in your business understands their role in giving their customers what they want (and more).
- Why too many businesses fail to ‘maximise’ their relationships and get the best from their customers in terms of increased loyalty, repeat business and recommendations – that’s the pay off!
- Proven routes and methods ‘3D’ Businesses employ to ensure all their people have the skills and aptitudes to spot and maximise those opportunities to seriously improve the level of service they provide, as well as developing more profitable relationships with their customers.
- How these businesses create, establish and embed a culture that supports and reinforces this and your role as a leader in making that happen.
- An understanding of the 5 key ingredients of MCR and what they mean for your business and you as a leader in it.
- Carried out an assessment of how your business ‘measures up’ against the 5 ingredients and identification of the blockages and barriers to making it happen.
- Insights into how winning businesses engage, empower and enable their people to create delighted customers and increase loyalty and spend.
- Practical ideas and methods to help you do it too in your business
Proven tools and techniques to help you fulfil your role as a leader to establish and embed the culture and the processes to make it work for your business.
- A ‘3D Plan’ to address the key issues in your business to help you and your people ‘Forget CRM, Think MCR!’
Added February 2017. Updated October 2018.