Maximise Your Customer Relationships!
Forget CRM, Think MCR!
This workshop will help you evaluate and improve your approach to creating, building and maximising the relationships your business has with your customers and help you establish a culture that support this… consistently.
In today’s ever more competitive markets, finding and keeping customers is getting more and more difficult. In most market sectors, there’s massive choice and an abundance of suppliers. It’s a world where customer expectations are getting higher and higher, and the evidence shows that customer loyalty is becoming harder and harder to win.
Our research suggests that winning businesses take a Dramatically and Demonstrably Different approach to the way they deal with their customers. They have a passion and total customer focus at every level and are proactive (even obsessive!) in focusing their efforts and resources to make this happen!
It’s not about CRM systems that too often are simply a database with lots of names in it, it’s about MCR! – Maximising Customer Relationships! This means ‘proactively developing relationships that give the best to and get the best from the customers that you want.’
It’s not a gimmick or a ‘one off’, and no, it’s definitely not ‘Have a nice day!’ or ‘Buy One, Get 10 Free!’ – hey, anyone can give stuff away!
This workshop will examine:
- The fundamental principles of Maximising Customer Relationships and what this means for you and your business
- How 3D Businesses don’t just meet customer expectations, but exceed them and create ‘delighted’ customers!
- ‘Real’ examples of how they do it by being ‘easy to buy from and deal with’ and how they strive to ‘exceed’ their customers’ expectations
- How they engage, empower and enable their people to make it happen…. consistently
- How you need to, and can, ensure everyone in your business understands their role in giving their customers what they want (and more)
- Ways businesses tailor their customer experience specifically to each customer to help ‘lock them in’ with the ‘ties that bind’. It’s about engaging your customers through ‘dialogue not diatribes’
- Why too many businesses focus on the first element of MCR, namely the service, which is a good start, but fail to ‘maximise’ the relationship and get the best from their customers in terms of increased loyalty, repeat business and recommendations – that’s the pay off!
- Proven routes and methods these businesses employ to ensure all their people have the skills and aptitudes to spot and maximise those opportunities to seriously improve the level of service they provide, as well as developing more profitable relationships with their customers.
- How these businesses create, establish and embed a culture that supports and reinforces this and the role that leaders in making that happen.
- An understanding of the key ingredients of Maximising Customer Relationships and what they mean for your business
- An assessment of how your business ‘measures up’ and identification of the blockages and barriers to making it happen
- Insights into how winning businesses engage, empower and enable their people to create delighted customers and increase loyalty and spend
- Practical ideas and methods to help you do it too in your business
- Proven tools and techniques to help you fulfil your role as a leader to establish and embed the culture and the processes to make it work for your business
- A ‘plan of attack’ to address the key issues in your business to help you and your people ‘Forget CRM, Think MCR!’