Mental Resilience Masterclass
This Mental Resilience Masterclass is designed to be interactive and educational. I share several techniques on developing mental resilience as well a key philosophy on the real impact of maintaining a positive mindset.
Real life examples of businesses which have benefited from Mental Resilience are used and relevant videos are shown. Scientific evidence is shared throughout the session. There is a workbook for the attendees to work through and there is group work, pair work and individual work.
This session is proving to be very popular and relevant to CEO’s and business leaders across a wide range of sectors. The techniques taught and practiced deal directly with the ability to perform better under pressure and handle stress more effectively.
Wellbeing is being introduced by organisations across the world and this session delivers key techniques which enhance wellbeing. Living a happy balanced life is a goal of many leaders and this session helps to build that life.
The key objective of this session is to challenge the attendees to look at the mind in a new way and to learn some simple techniques to improve their overall Mental Resilience. This improves their mindset and their energy levels.
The key areas covered:
- An understanding of the five components of MR
- How to apply Mental Resilience in your business
- Discover how to bounce back quickly from setbacks
- Learn a new technique to improve confidence
- Discover the power of Visualisation
- Learn how Belief Systems can hold you back
- How to sleep better for higher daily energy
The value of this session is to change the way the attendees respond to pressure and stress and to teach them techniques to maintain a positive mindset even when under severe pressure. They will take away tools which they can use the following day both at work and at home to improve their lives.
Real world applicability:
- To quickly bounce back from setbacks and move from a negative mindset to a positive mindset
- To use the confidence technique learned to perform better under pressure using the newly developed inner voice mantra to help them do this
- To find the seed of something positive in every negative situation giving them something positive to take away
- To use Visualisation technique to help them achieve their goals faster
- To learn to sleep better and avoid health issues related to lack of sleep
- To have more energy by maintaining a more positive mindset