Mindfulness for Executives
With all the pressures in today’s business, it is very difficult to find the right equilibrium. As responsibilities and demands increase, the key to success is to stay grounded and to face new challenges with clarity and resilience.
The practice of mindful leadership gives you tools to lead with confidence. It teaches you to pay attention to the present moment, recognizing your feelings and emotions and keeping them under control, especially when faced with highly stressful situations.
As a mindful leader you will achieve clarity about what is important to you and a deeper understanding of the world around you. Mindful leadership clears away the needless worries about unimportant things, nurtures passion for your work and develops the ability in you to empower the people in your organisation.
Key points covered:
- Improve your ability to make high quality judgements and decisions.
- Learn a daily practice and adopt healthy habits to achieve a mindful state of awareness.
- Emotionally detach yourself to make the right decisions with awareness and wisdom.
- Pull back from the intense pressure to reflect on what is happening and discover fresh solutions.
- Clearly understand the cycle of focused work, rest, reflection and renewal.
- Hone mental clarity and capacity for deep and sustained focus to reach optimal performance.
- Develop your capacity for inner reflection to take action wisely and create solid values.