Mindfulness; the Quiet Mind and Peak Performance
How business leaders can experience and benefit from the ‘quiet mind’, known as ‘the zone’ or flow-state, as developed through the timeless practice of mindfulness meditation.
With her methods recently hailed as the ‘missing link’ in sport’s mental game, Jayne brings a wealth of knowledge to the business world and offers simple, timeless and scientifically proven techniques to ensure outstanding performance in any and all situations that require business leaders, individuals and teams to deliver their best under pressure.
To help you, your team and your organisation consistently perform at the highest level, Jayne utilises an unparalleled level of experience and knowledge of the world’s oldest mental game technique: Mindfulness – a tried, tested and proven tool which enables a quiet mind and, in turn, induces a state of relaxed concentration, known as the zone, flow, and the ideal performance state.
A fully interactive workshop, offering participants a unique experience and insight into the practice, development and application of Mindfulness meditation (and related arts) as taught by Jayne to Olympic, Masters and other elite athletes, helping them to accelerate performance, particularly in competitive situations.
Bespoke Workshops and Masterclasses are also offered relating to the theme of ‘Recreating the Perfect Golf Shot’; teaching delegates how to experience and benefit from the practice and application of Mindfulness, thus helping to simplify complex tasks and processes, to perform in the zone and under pressure, with exceptional results. The concept is educational, entertaining, inspiring and proven effective, and can be taught on or off the driving range, depending on the individual Chairman’s requirements.
The workshop focuses on exploring and experiencing the following ancient traditions, showing how they can help to improve performance in work, sport and life:
- Chi Kung – breathing exercises from the Taoist tradition
- Mindfulness Meditation – traditional Eastern practice
- Tai Chi – a soft-style martial art and form of ‘moving meditation’
In particular, the workshop will cover the following:
- Learning why these ancient traditions are being hailed as the ‘missing link’ in sports performance and how you can apply the techniques to improve your own personal effectiveness.
- Learning how Mindfulness meditation creates the ‘flow-state’ of relaxed concentration – also find out who’s doing it; celebrities, athletes, heads of industry etc. and why!
- Dispelling negative thought patterns and behaviours.
- Using the ‘quiet mind’ to enhance creativity, insight and breakthroughs.
A framework for personal practice will be created, along with presenting resources and opportunities to follow-up the workshop experience.
- Develop more insight, clarity of thinking and improve decision-making.
- Turn the ‘stress response’ into the ‘relaxation response’.
Use the ‘flow-state’ to visualise the attainment of goals.
- Enhance baseline ability to focus.
- Develop creativity and innovative thinking.
- Accelerate performance and personal effectiveness.
- Develop a practise routine to fit around a busy schedule.
This workshop would also work very well as a retreat.