Optimising ROI in your digital strategy
- Understand the purpose of your company website and digital presence.
- Strategizing through defining your consumers and their likely online behaviour.
- Managing the business performance through better understanding the future of website and digital optimisation.
In a cyclical environment where everyone has a website because everyone else has one, we want to dig deeper and explore the true purpose of your business’ website to help focus your efforts and drive ROI.
In order to drive digital performance, there are some key metrics and techniques to understand. The session will look at these, in order to help you coach your management team on what they need to do next.
By exploring your consumer base, their drivers and motivators, we will pinpoint key areas of interaction to define the purpose of your digital marketing strategy. This, in turn, will allow you to identify areas of development.
Ultimately, to get ahead of the curve you need to know where it is going. To help drive performance into the future, we will explore what areas are just hype and what new areas are the ones to watch.
- Analyse the purpose of your website.
- Understand what impact digital channels can have on your brand, and how to optimise them to meet your performance criteria
- Explore the impact that offline and external factors have on digital performance
- Establish a process of defining and understanding your consumers and their online habits. Your consumers and their activities are key to all business activity
- -Develop a strategy to align the website and digital marketing activities to meet the consumers during the moments that matter
Added August 2017.