Optimising the Performance of the Human Mind – Keynote
What you will discover:
- All about your ‘Inner Chimp’ and how to understand it
- Insights into what will enable you to optimise your performance
- Skills to help you get the best out of yourself and others
- Principles for managing thoughts, behaviours and emotions
- Knowledge of how teams really function
- Many practical tips to take away and implement
Through a highly interactive, thought provoking and practical workshop, Professor Steve Peters works with delegates to explore the implications of his model. His calm, credible and engaging approach helps people by offering new insights and ways of thinking and behaving in order to set and achieve strategic goals in the toughest of environments.
“I worked closely with Steve Peters, the British Cycling team’s psychologist, and we came up with a strategy of dealing with the pressure. It basically involved displacing the negative thoughts with visualisation. Not a complicated technique, but very effective if done properly. I just kept running through the race in my head over and over so that I wouldn’t let the distractions around me put me off”.
Sir Chris Hoy MBE
Added May 2017.