Perfecting Your Elevator Pitch
Is what your participants say at business and networking meetings as powerful as it can be? And what about how they look and sound and feel when they say it?
This workshop equips participants to make their introductions as powerful, effective and sticky as is required in today’s competitive world.
These short talks are participants’ oral business cards – whether it’s for chance encounters in a lift, at networking events or introductory meetings with prospects. Whatever their starting point, the workshop takes participants to a higher level.
The workshop helps participants impress and attract the right potential clients. It’s a confidence-enhancing process which upgrades – and sometimes revolutionizes – the content, structure and delivery of the 60 second business opener.
This workshop will equip participants with tools and techniques to enable them to:
- Construct a breakthrough pitch that grabs and holds attention – and maximises the chances of success.
- Stand out in a crowded market place.
- Convey a powerful message across in a short space of time – by perfecting content, structure and delivery.
- Illustrate their message in an engaging, colourful and persuasive way that focuses on the benefits for the prospect.
- Boost performance and confidence levels.
- Penetrate the minds of audience participants and attract the right clients
This is a workshop is based on experiential learning throughout. Participants give their pitch early on as they normally would. It’s critiqued from those in the room. This 360 degree view is further enhanced with the use of a camera operator so participants get to see their pitches as others see them – and craft appropriate adjustments. They’re guided through a worksheet aimed at applying the golden formulae for taking their pitches to a higher level. Participants are then in a position to do an overhauled or polished version. A scoring system involving the assessment of their ‘before and after’ performance enables improvement levels to be measured.
Participants receive an electronic copy of their performances to remind them of their enhancement points and further embed their learning.