THE THREE STAGES OF PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION– becoming the person you were meant to be
When I was eighteen I faced a long prison sentence for deliberately burning down my parents house. I was charged with arson, endangering life and intent to kill. I was a compulsive eater, suffering extreme mood swings and committed innumerable bizarre acts of destruction and self mutilation. I was described by specialists as a maniacal psychopath and a danger to society. My future was Broadmoor the hospital for the criminally insane. The cause was an undiagnosed hormone deficiency and my case made legal history at the Old Bailey in 1978.
When I left prison I was traumatised and broken. I had to come to terms with the dreadful things I had done to my family and myself. I realised that for my own self-esteem I needed to heal myself and find the meaning of what had happened to me. My own journey of transformation has enabled me to heal others who are lost or feeling that they want to realise more of their true potential. I feel incredibly grateful that I was given a second chance to make something of my life and become the person I was meant to be. This session is based on the tools, techniques and processes that I have evolved over a thirty year period.
During this session you will:
- Understand the guiding principles that create powerful change and lasting transformation
- Transform the way you see yourself and build a stronger sense of who you really are
- Identify and release the biggest block to your personal happiness
- Understand how you and others seek to control energy and how to resolve relationship conflicts
- Awaken higher levels of self awareness so you can listen to the messages from your emotions
- Understand a set of tools to sustain a motivated and empowered state-of-mind
Whoever you are and whatever you are dreaming about doing or becoming, when you trust in the ebb and flow of life you inspire the hero within. You and I and every person on the planet is capable of great things. We may have to strip away our fragile egos and expose ourselves to the elements yet our prize is breathtakingly exquisite. When we take the plunge in all our glory we experience a moment of joy, a heady bliss that sets the tone for the planet. Our courage and bravery becomes a legacy we can pass through the generations.