Persuasive Communication, Internal and External
This workshop equips participants with the tools and techniques to enable them to:
- Identify why being a leader is inextricably linked to your ability to communicate and connect with your audience.
- Identify the 7 major mistakes presenters make and how to overcome them.
- Move out of your comfort zone to achieve excellence.
- Explore how to engage both the hearts and minds of your audience.
- Strip back your presentation and get to the core of your message.
- Develop ‘Life by PowerPoint’.
- Explore proven strategies to influence and persuade customers, colleagues and even your kids.
- Identify your own personal story to inspire and engage people and ensure that your message is remembered.
Martin Luther King didn’t have a strategic plan. He had a dream. Steve Jobs’ goal was not to improve technology. It was to change the world. King and Jobs were two very different people with very different communication styles, but they were able to use their abilities as communicators to help achieve their goals. You can too.
Being a great communicator is not some gift bestowed upon you at birth. Undoubtedly natural ability will play a part, but we can all reach greater heights than where we currently are now in terms of our ability as communicators.
Whilst tools, tips and techniques will all aid our ability to improve and develop as presenters, this workshop is also designed to help you become more in tune with your own vision and values and how to maximise your own unique personality to influence, engage, and inspire your audience.