Excellent presentations win new business, deliver a message in a powerful way and leave a memorable imprint on the mind. As a leader you have to be able to communicate your message in a clear, concise and confident manner, regardless of whether you are presenting to your staff, stakeholders, the board or an external audience. We understand that presentations begin in the mind, then using content, delivery and style we show you how to make real impact resulting in a powerful presentation. Ultimately, we give you the skills and an insight into what makes brilliant presenters shine.
This is an interactive workshop with lots of engagement with the audience and useful exercises that will ensure that everyone leaves with practical, useful information that they can put to good use immediately.
- Creating a winning mindset for your presentation, including clarity on audience personality and communication styles.
- Identifying core themes, using the right structure and creating interesting content that engages and keeps the audience intrigued and riveted.
- Being clear on how to use your vocal range to create an interesting and varied delivery, including breathing techniques to help with nerves and voice projection.
- Finding your confident position, using your space and effective body language to portray meaning behind what you are saying.
- Learning to work to time and how to contract or expand your material.
- Handling the question and answer session, effectively and with confidence.
- The best tools and aids to use to enhance your presentation, including how and when to use PowerPoint.