Presenting with Confidence, Impact and Pizzazz
Boosting your presentation skills can be achieved with remarkable speed. There’s a misconception that being able to do scintillating presentations is something you have to be born with. In fact it’s demonstrably a learnable skill. Whatever the starting level of participants, this workshop takes them to a higher level. In some cases this means a total overhaul. In other cases it’s a matter of adding some polish here and there. Either way, this workshop helps participants to convey the value and benefits of their business to audiences in a more impressive, successful and persuasive manner.
To equip participants with tools and techniques to enable them to:
• Make a leap forward in their presenting skills and the way they’re perceived by prospects and clients.
• Boost their confidence levels.
• Select the right content for particular audiences.
• Structure presentations in a way that captures and holds attention.
• Craft slides that illuminate, excite and inspire.
• Prepare and convey powerful messages.
• Illustrate those messages by putting the right pictures in the audiences’ minds.
• Convey captivating stories.
• Minimise reliance on notes.
• Shine out in the minds of audience participants long after their presentations are over.
This is a workshop based on learning by doing. Early on participants give a short presentation or the first part of a longer presentation. It’s critiqued for content, structure and delivery. This is enhanced where possible by use of a camera operator so everyone gets to see their presentations as others see them – and overhaul or adjust it accordingly. Participants are taken through the golden formulae and rules for taking their presentations to a higher level. They then get the opportunity to do an enhanced version.
A scoring system involving assessment by their peers engages all participants throughout the workshop and enables us to measure improvement levels. Participants get to see their ‘before and after’ performances. They receive an electronic copy which they can use to reinforce the learning points after the workshop.