Principles of Good Governance
The workshop examines:
- The three blind spots that organisations should be aware of.
- Moving from operational to strategic development for the board.
- Developing your board and how to avoid the four board dysfunctions.
- Understanding the board room and effective board behaviour.
- The TGF governance framework.
- Understanding the board strategic role.
- Boundaries, roles and responsibilities for directors.
- Getting the governance structure right for the sale of your business.
- How to develop independent non-executive.
- Why corporate governance is more than compliance.
- Legal role and duties of a director.
- Developing an effective board.
- Indicators of poor governance.
- The six Cs of an effective board member.
- High performing board characteristics.
- Understanding corporate governance codes.
The workshop will equip you with the necessary governance knowledge and a framework for you to determine whether there are any gaps in your organisation’s compliance.