Productivity Mind-set to Transform your Operational Excellence
This workshop gives insight into organisational change and how to effectively lead it through building capacity in self and others. Leaders will use their own challenges to uncover
the interferences in their own performance. Recognising they have a part to play creates the intrinsic motivation to create the changes needed. Underpinned by action research the
session uses practical methods tried and tested in the field of work that the leaders can directly relate to.
Leaders will be able to take practical actions after the workshop that result in freeing up their time causing a ripple effect across the organisation. Using this time and energy on
implementing operational excellence will result in sustainable bottom line performance breakthroughs.
Why its important:
Complexity is all around us. The rate of change feeds the rate of change. 2 out 3 change efforts fail. Marginal gains are the new norm but overtime these are not enough. Innovative leaps are required. The ability to learn fast and respond is the only competitive advantage.
Capacity comes through productivity. Productivity comes from having a mind-set that produces higher order thinking
and learning that is able to produce it in action under pressure. Applying this thinking will allow leaders to think of new
ways to overcome problems or to seek out opportunities. Applying it to operational excellence will allow the leaders to
build an organisation capable of continuously being able to respond to the market with value.
A practical hands-on session, leaders will be able to:
- Provide insight into how Operational Excellence can help their organisation excel.
- Understand how to ensure Operational Excellence is executed in a sustainable way.
- Recognise their own great productive thinking and the struggle to consistently produce it in themselves, their teams and their organisation.
- Produce a productive mind-set that overcomes the universal conditioning that can limit our productive impact.
- Follow a common sense approach with uncommon discipline to drive productivity and ensure operational excellence sustains
Key Takeaways and Actions:
- The need for Operational Excellence.
- Recognition of their leadership challenge in raising productivity in their organisation.
- The ability to produce a new mind-set and behaviours with simple everyday actions.
Added November 2017.