Quality of Mind – the Hidden Leadership Variable
Mindset is an increasingly recognised performance variable. But is a largely misunderstood one and its impact is generally under-appreciated. When leaders see the difference that improved Quality of Mind can have on everything from their own personal well-being to their impact on their teams and organisations as a whole, it becomes obvious just how vital this understanding is to their business and their life.
Using a new understanding of psychology, this workshop enables people to have a fresh look at the principles behind human experience (the vital difference between how we really think, and how we think we think). Enabling people to see the role that our Quality of Mind plays in all aspects of our lives.
This workshop will act as introduction for delegates to a potentially transformational understanding about how to unlock far higher levels of organisation performance and wellbeing.
- Understand what is meant by Quality of Mind, and how it affects us and everything we do.
- Be able to identify different levels of Quality of Mind and the effect they have on us, our employees, clients and organisations.
- Understand Quality of Mind as the key to improved effectiveness, communication and influence and the basis for easier behavioural change.
- Understand the factors that determine our Quality of Mind, so you can see the route to a higher freedom of mind and higher clarity of mind in any circumstance.
- Get the chance to dialogue and apply the issue of Quality of Mind to your own challenges and objectives.
The takeaway/value add is in the form of the delegates having ‘insights’ (aha! moments) where they leave with a feeling they have realised something new and fundamental about:
- The nature and source of any experience and human resourcefulness and wellbeing.
- Increased clarity on an issue/opportunity they may have.