Recruiting Excellence: Sourcing Top Talent
Ensuring that you have the right talent to achieve your business objectives requires a comprehensive and strategic approach encompassing the areas below:
- Creating the right culture – Recruitment should be viewed as the responsibility of ALL management within the organisation not just HR.
- Identifying what you need – Understanding the behavioural competencies for success.
- Winning the Attraction Game – By understanding what candidates are really looking for.
- Developing a distinctive and attractive ‘Employer Brand’ – why do people join, stay and leave?
- Enhancing the recruitment experience – employer reputation management.
- Using every resourcing opportunity:
- Getting the most out of recruitment consultancies
- Maximising online recruitment
- Employee Referral schemes
- Utilising your ‘alumni’
- Flexible employment
- Retention – dealing with the causes of turnover. What does it feel like to be led by you?
A professional recruitment consultant for more than 20 years Jeff Grout offers a practical insider’s guide to sourcing top talent. He is the author of ‘Recruiting Excellence’ which examines the strategies and tactics necessary for successful recruitment.
Added October 2017.