At its heart, Relationomics has four vital components:
- Creating, developing and maintaining exemplary business relationships.
- Understanding ‘value’.
- Developing attitude as a business skill.
- Growing the business through focusing on four specific areas.
- Introduction to the Relationomics equation.
- The basic psychology of what makes us and others ‘tick’.
- Adapting and connecting with others to create business ‘fans’.
- What constitutes ‘value’ – and why price need not be important in the eyes of your customers.
- Personal attitude and motivation and how the definition of ‘happiness’ should be turned on its head.
- The four (and only) ways on adding to your business turnover.
- Identifying the ‘low hanging fruit’ to boost your turnover by at least 46%.
Relationomics uniquely combines relationship skills with business growth strategies to help participants businesses get:
- More people
- Buying more
- More often
- For longer
A stated aim of Relationomics is to help business owner/managers to profitably increase turnover by 46%. Participants leave with an overview personality profile and tips to adapt and connect with others more effectively. They also complete their own ‘Value Hierarchy’ sheet – helping them review what customers find valuable.
Finally, a 12 point business growth plan focusing on what participants SHOULD do rather than what they COULD do.
- Four colour profiling cards
- Three tips/reminder cards: relationomics equation, colour personality overview and the four ways to grow your business.
- Worksheets: value proposition and 12 point business plan.
- An electronic copy of the salient power point slides.