Reputation – Managing Your Greatest Asset
Business reputation is built through your people and the quality of your product or service. However, when companies are caught in a media storm their approach and behaviour to the problem speaks volumes. The ability to turn a bad news story around to a good one can make the difference to a company’s survival or demise. A strong reputation can also position you at the top of your market and firmly improve your bottom line.
IQ and EQ both play a huge role when it comes to business reputation as does knowing what to say, how to say it and why you are saying it. Arti Halai will share her insight, experience and expertise to show you clearly how to manage and enhance your reputation, especially if you find yourself in a difficult situation.
This is an interactive workshop with lots of engagement with the audience and useful exercises that will ensure that everyone leaves with practical, useful information that they can put to good use immediately.
- The key steps to take and put in place to protect your reputation at all times.
- How to assess a difficult situation and the key questions to ask.
- Look at the best approach to take with traditional and new media when things don’t go to plan.
- Construct clear messages and deliver the content in an authentic way.
- Take control of the media interview and avoid falling into the ‘journalist’s trap.
- Raise your business profile, protect and enhance your business reputation.