Sales Strategies for the Real World
A workshop of 2 halfs; The first is spent looking at the key elements to a successful Sales Strategy, the second half is spent designing a tool to use immediately in your business to help you make smarter sales resourcing decisions.
This is a workshop that both explores the bigger picture and delivers practical tools that can be used immediately.
It is not a presentation – it is a hands-on practical workshop where everyone contributes, and the takeaways are tangible.
Part 1 – The Strategic Overview:
This can be tailored to the group based on the types of challenges they have been bringing up in their ‘board sessions’, and also any specifics that they have raised with their chair. The topics include:
- The sales landscape – simple but not easy
- Current processes – make sure your basics are there
- Stages – all sales pipelines are not the same!
- Buying Criteria
- Generational considerations
Part 2 – When to Resource and When to Walk Away:
This is where members will be walked through designing their own matrix – called the ‘Arc of Action’, which will enable them to logically prioritise opportunities and most importantly – know when to walk away. They will be provided with an excel template that they can quickly populate with their own criteria and use immediately.
What material will you be able to give your members?:
- Full PowerPoint (including useful material that isn’t used in the workshop).
- PDF’s of all the research referenced in the workshop.
- Template for the ‘Arc of Action’ tool that they can customize and use immediately in their business.