Self leadership: Inspiring Others
This workshop equips participants with tools and techniques to enable them to:
- Help themselves and others deal with change more positively.
- Build better relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Understand the impact and importance of attitude that goes beyond ‘positive thinking’.
- Examine the subtle yet significant factors that help and hinder our motivation.
- Deal more positively with stress and recognise the signs of when healthy pressure is becoming unhealthy stress.
Leadership must begin with how we lead ourselves. This in turn impacts how we lead and inspire others. The only case study we focus on in this session is you. In a highly practical, interactive, humorous workshop we will explore why leaders so often miss the obvious when it comes to how they deal with themselves and others. Whilst getting the processes and systems in place is crucial, the focus of the workshop is encapsulated in the phrase “It’s about the people, stupid!”
Opportunity is provided not just for discussion but also reflection as we take time to press pause, shut up and focus on a particular issue that is impacting us either professionally or personally. We then look at specific ways to move on to improve the situation.
The goal of the workshop is simple. People leave with ideas and insights that they can use immediately, and which will make a difference to how they lead both in and outside work.