By the end of the session, participants will:
- Learn definitive approaches for getting your teams to think & act service.
- Understand how service relates to culture.
- Be clear on why customers leave and how to keep them.
- Gain specific strategies on building customer loyalty and advocacy.
- Learn how to measure service delivery.
Part A: Establishing Links with Leadership and Service Culture
- Success Model, Upside down Pyramid and the Links to Service
- Leaders role in Creating the Conditions for Great Service
- Why Customer Leave … The Research
- The value flow … how Engagement and Service connect
Part B: Customer Focused … Meeting and Beating Expectations
- Why service matters… the facts
- Negative Value to WOW
- The value of customer loyalty…Levels of value created by service delivery…from terrorists to advocates.
- The 3 rings of perceived value in service … The 3-ring model
- The Ultimate Question … The Net Promoter System
- Customer Segmentation
- Defining the Touch-points and the opportunity to add or remove value
- Creating the ‘Moodagrams’ and your Brand Signatures
- What to do when it all goes wrong
- The Service Recovery Model … Tragic moments into magic moments.