Show Stress Who’s Bosss
With businesses under pressure to maintain targets and retain existing talent under a global economic down turn, there is a special need to pressure-proof yourself and your team to enable optimum performance.
As CEO of one of the world’s leading stress consultancies, we’ve been there before, helping blue-chip clients through the stress-effects of past recessions, by providing strategies that work. Now benefit from our experience. Learn to recognise how pressure hardens into stress, how to build personal resilience, and formulate effective stress management interventions.
Discover a proven 3 Step Approach that you can implement immediately from this motivational workshop from a World Authority and BBC Broadcaster on Executive Stress with a long experience of tough economic times.
The Business Case for Stress Management
- Mounting cost of absence, disruption and under-performance.
- ‘Time-bomb’ factor of excessive pressure build-up within teams.
- Value of proven stress management policies and procedures.
How Pressure Hardens into Stress: The Hidden Costs
- Unnatural overload and monotony erodes resilience and morale.
- Pressures of home life may remain unknown to employers.
- Familiar signs and signals that indicate a pressured employee.
Building Personal Resilience For Optimum Performance
- Effective physical and mental counter-stress measures.
- Keeping a handle on pressure – hallmark of the achiever.
- Motivation and work-life balance can expand your capacity.