Social Media for Business – Part 2 (Implementation/Management)
10 Steps for Defining, Launching, and Managing Your Social Strategy.
In this workshop, Dave unveils a 10-step strategic planning process currently being used by more than 50 Vistage Member companies to create winning social media programs. In this entertaining session packed with “too many” actionable takeaways, attendees will learn how-to compare their web traffic to their competitors’: to identify their biggest threats, find search terms driving traffic (50 percent of internet traffic starts with a search) and tune into and act on good and bad conversations in real time.
Attendees will also learn:
- Two powerful ideas for raising your visibility and increasing your “expert credibility”.
- Three tools for enhancing internal communication.
- Four rules for creating killer customer testimonials and demos.
- Specific ideas for gaining “insider” insight into competitors and job candidates.
- Where to find the time and how to manage your team’s social media participation.
- How to measure results, including ROI.
Participants will complete this workshop with an understanding of the transformative capabilities of social media, learning a simple 10-step process to evolve corporate monologue into dialog, resulting in:
- Better understanding of customers wants and needs.
- Enhanced credibility and trust, accelerating sales.
- Informational advantage over the competition.
- A coherent approach to implement a social marketing plan.