Social Media Marketing
Digital marketing has been transformed by social media, and your business needs a well defined set of tactics to leverage this channel as an essential part of your over arching marketing strategy.
Freshly updated for 2019, this session will cover business to business and business consumer strategies. Find the pitfalls to avoid and get a practical overview of using social media such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and blogging. Learn how you can use social media to get more customers, to increase engagement, and to keep your customers loyal to your business. This session will provide plenty of practical examples of how businesses large and small, B2B or B2C, are using social media successfully in order to grow their market share.
This workshop will examine:
- Measuring social media success: key performance indicators and return on investment
- An insight into competitor/partner use of social media
- Developing your social media content strategy
- An overview of social media channels
- Monitoring your online reputation
- Your social media toolkit
- Getting business from LinkedIn: successful networking, how to identify potential clients, research their online reputation, and raise your own profile on the Internet
- Action planning: developing a social media strategy
Susan will be facilitating the workshop using live examples from a wide range of businesses: B2B and B2C, from SME’s as well as large corporations.
- A clear vision of the role social media plays in a digital marketing strategy
- How to manage your social media team, and set appropriate key performance indicators
- A solid understanding of the tools and techniques that can be incorporated into your marketing mix
- A strong grasp of the key issues involved in rolling out a successful social media campaign
- The confidence to take the next step to begin the journey of developing a high performing social media strategy