Strategic Planning – Strategy Masterclass
The objectives of this workshop are to enable participants to:
- Define strategy in today’s modern context.
- Look at examples of best practice.
- Walk through an entire strategic planning framework.
- Reflect on the strategy process within their own organisations.
- Appreciate the Role of the Board in strategy formulation and implementation.
- Discuss the latest thinking in strategy.
- Formulate an ongoing learning plan in the field of strategy.
This workshop will be highly interactive with discussions on best practice, corporate failures and applications to their own organisations.
By the end of the workshop participants will have:
- Refreshed their understanding of strategy.
- Understood their roles and responsibilities in strategy formulation.
- Walked through a structured framework to look at tools, techniques and processes.
- Applied and discussed (albeit briefly) some ideas to their own organisations.
- Gained additional knowledge of research capabilities in this field.
- Taken away with them a number of useful check-lists to strengthen the strategy process in their own organisations.