Strategy Implementation for Leaders – Full Day
When leaders create a strategy, the best minds in the organisation come together. They devote their time, energy and effort identifying ways to outplay the competition, win market share and increase profits and shareholder value—all tough to tackle. Yet despite this focus, most strategies have traditionally failed to deliver.
Taking a new strategy into the whole organization and executing sets up a tougher challenge than most leaders anticipate. Too many leaders can more easily recall an implementation that failed than one that succeeded. It is time to correct this by putting the spotlight on implementation.
“Strategy Implementation for Leaders” is a highly engaging and enriching one day workshop.
- The TGF governance framework.
- Understanding the board strategic role.
- Boundaries, Roles and responsibilities for directors.
- Getting the governance structure right for the sale of your business.
- How to develop independent non-executive.
- Why corporate governance is more than compliance.
- Legal role and duties of a director.
- Developing an effective board.
- Indicators of poor governance.
- The 6 Cs of an effective board member.
- High performing board characteristics.
- Understanding corporate governance codes.
This one day workshop will equip you with the necessary governance knowledge and a framework for you to determine whether there are any gaps in your organisation’s compliance.