Stress Prevention… how not to become the richest person in the graveyard.
“Who on earth would want to “manage” stress when you can prevent it?” – Trevor Bayliss OBE, inventor, engineer and designer of the clockwork radio./p>
Most people are taught how to “manage” their stress, whereas the more effective people in lie and business tend to prevent it in the first place or deal with it before it becomes something that needs managing.
David shares the findings from his years of research interviews with highly effective and successful men and women (from all walks of life) on how it is they think and behave, and, more importantly, how we can do the same.
Prevention of stress, experiential, easily applied take-away value, and inter-action:
- Fun, top achiever proven methods of preventing stress.
- Be able to “let go” (or at worst… reduce the effects) of stress quickly and easily.
- To be more relaxed by the end of the session.
- Using autogenics and PNI (psycho-neuro-immunology) to trick your mind into relaxing.
- Seeking more C, A and S to reduce and prevent stress.
- Causes, symptoms and consequences of stress.
- The £ cost to you … and your business if left.
- C A S … what they are and why they control our every stressor.
- The power of autogenics and “plinky plonky” music.
- Anchoring, Sedona method, and the buttock clench.
- A chance to put it all into action during the workshop.
- The 21 day habitual curve of behaviour.
- Be less stressed.
- Have various proven techniques to prevent (and release) stress.
- Know the “tell-tale” signs to look for.
- Understand the cost to their business and themselves of not preventing stress.
This workshop is informal, fun, challenging, inter-active and packed with ready to use and take-away techniques, principles and models on how to think and behave more effectively.