The 30-Minute Marketing Plan – How To Market Your Company In The New Economy
With the advent of the internet, buyer behavior has changed dramatically. And, understanding the new tools at hand is critical. In just the last ten years, marketers have received a whole new tool kit filled with useful services and products like LinkedIn, Twitter, iPhones, iPads, YouTube, Google Plus and more. More than ever, it’s critical for entrepreneurial businesses to understand how digital marketing is essential to gaining your share of referrals, word-of-mouth and growing your business.
Most entrepreneurial businesses have not changed their sales and marketing processes to keep up with this change in buyer behavior. In this workshop, you will learn how to develop the “remarkables” about your company and then use these new digital marketing tools to reach prospective clients and get clients and prospects talking about your business. Learn how to inform prospects about your company, hear your content and step forward, raise their hand and say “I want to do business with you.”
- Understanding the radical shift in buyer behaviour.
- Developing remarkable stories.
- Understanding the 80/20 rule for referrals.
- Switching from traditional mass media to inbound marketing.
- Utilising a “guided sales process”.
- How to build an inbound marketing sales funnel.
- The key ingredients in an effective website.
- How to use experience mapping to make your company remarkable.
- How to double your referrals.
- How to make “being remarkable” a cornerstone of your strategy.