The 8 Key Drivers of Business Value
In this engaging and interactive workshop Ivan will share with you his own experiences and learning in order to illustrate The 8 Key Drivers that can significantly impact a company’s value both negatively and positively. During his session he will use a combination of discussion and workouts to demonstrate the strategies attendees can immediately and easily implement that will dramatically enhance the value of their business.
Whether you’re growing a business to sell, pass it on or you’re an executive with stakeholders and shareholders, knowing how to build value gives you a distinct advantage.
This workshop is highly interactive and fun. It is littered with real life business examples (not theory) distilled from Ivan’s successes and failures. Leaders will engage in discussion, role-play and work out sessions on each of the 8 Value builders. They will review their own personal Value Builder Score and identify areas for improvement.
Have you ever wondered why some businesses are valued at 3 x EBITDA and others 30 times? Ivan will explain the “8 Key Drivers” of company value and what you can do to “supercharge” the value of your business.
By the end of this session’s members will:
- Have figured out if they have any dependencies that will impact the value of their business.
- Know why the quality of an orgaisation is as important as the size of the organisation.
- Understand why scalability matters and how they might scale up.
- Have discovered 4 great strategies that will significantly improve recurring revenue in their business.
- Play the “Cash Flow” challenge and figure out how well they are managing debtors and creditors.
- Think about opportunities where they might be able to take monopoly control over a market sector.
- See an example of a worthless business.
- Learn why customer satisfaction really impacts value.
Business leaders will leave this session with:
- An understanding of where their business Value is being diluted.
- Strategies for improving business value.
- A Personal Business Value Score Card.
- Tips on how to avoid the “Owners Trap”.
- Methods of increasing recurring revenue.
- A workbook covering each of the 8 Value Builders.