The Dynamic Scorecard
Since 1992, when Kaplan and Norton invented the Balanced Scorecard, many companies have used scorecards to assist their strategy execution. Today, many start-up companies place a scorecard at the centre of their plans for rapid growth; some even use them in presenting a business plan to potential investors. Others use them to keep their execution on track.
Scorecards have been used because leaders have often had difficulty in execution, and yet sadly, their own inability to execute a scorecard has created failures with them. The Balanced Scorecard Hall of Fame has over 100 companies that have achieved breakthrough results using a scorecard. This workshop focuses on using a scorecard to achieve successful business outcomes.
- Background: why a scorecard is needed.
- What it looks like.
- Case studies exercise.
- How to implement a scorecard, key steps and pitfalls; drafting one for your own business.
- To learn the Five Bare Essentials.
- To create an Action Plan for your business ready to implement the Five Bare Essentials.
- You will have an action plan for your own company’s strategy implementation.