The Eye of Leadership
Are you an open minded entrepreneur committed to personal growth?
Would you like to use your business as a platform for creating a better society?
Do you, and does your company, have the courage to be changed in the process?
A cultural shift in the role of business leadership is taking place. More CEO’s and the younger generation of Millennial’s believe that business should have a positive impact on society beyond accumulating profit. Entrepreneurs can be engines of social innovation however they need to live the connection between their inner-work and outer impact.
This session offers a step-by-step approach to increasing self-awareness and depth of character by working with the unconscious using energy psychology, shadow integration, dream work, poetry and mindfulness.
To develop the highest levels of leadership, characterised by integrity, humility, empathy and purpose beyond profit, requires a change in the nature of our thinking at the root level of the unconscious mind. Most leadership programmes however, do not dive deeply enough into the human psyche to effect meaningful and permanent behavioural change.
The purpose of life, according to psychologists Carl Jung and Abraham Maslow, is to realise our full potential, a process referred to as individuation or Self-realisation. Often called The Hero’s Journey, the goal is to integrate the conscious with the unconscious thus increasing awareness. The catalyst for this self-realisation is a connection with the divine Self. Not only do we achieve greater levels of energy and creativity, we become more harmonious, mature, responsible adults. Ultimately, we become leaders who can effect significant change in the world.
It is a powerful methodology honed over fifteen years of working with over 300 CEO’s, entrepreneurs and business leaders. It inspires new levels of motivation and enthusiasm to think, work and live differently.
Discover and experience:
- Self: individuation process as a pathway to wholeness and Self archetype
- Shadow integration: exploring and accepting your dark side can lead to greater authenticity, creativity, energy and personal awakening
- Balance of anima / animus within the psyche and why it matters (anima, feminine principle and animus, masculine principle)
- Training a wild mind: importance of mind / body connection and reflective practices such as journaling, yoga and mindfulness
- Intuition: role of intuition and dream work in listening to guidance from Self and the impact on decision making and problem solving
- Human Energy Field: psychology of the human energy field and impact of personal biography on our development
Blending a background in chemical engineering with the sensitivity of a poet and the grit of twenty years of personal transformation, I support the self-actualisation and personal growth of leaders, change makers and entrepreneurs.
My natural passion for exploring the unconscious mind makes this session both engaging and challenging. It is experiential learning at its best with the opportunity of 1-1 coaching in the ’hot seat’ for those who want to get the most out of it.
Note, this session is an introduction to The Eye Of Leadership – a three month intensive personal growth programme for entrepreneurs and change makers.