The Eye of Leadership – Retreat
“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift.” ~ Albert Einstein
Intuition or ‘gut-feeling’ is a powerful resource in creating success – if we choose to listen. However with an overemphasis on purely rational thinking in today’s 24/7 world, intuition is often overlooked as business leaders struggle to swim in a sea of information overload.
Those who have learned to trust and work with their inner intuitive voice, tap into the wealth of the unconscious mind. They make wiser decisions, find new opportunities and have increased creativity and vitality.
This workshop explores the relationship between intuition and the unconscious mind and teaches ways of accessing that powerful inner source of guidance.
The workshop begins with ‘Opening the Gate’, an introduction to intuition using interactive exercises and discussion. This is a warm up and prelude to ‘Mind to Mind’, which through the art of ‘deep listening’, encourages participants to strengthen the connection with their inner voice in order to help others as well as themselves. Finally, ‘The Heart of the Matter’ delves deeper into the unconscious by exploring the shadow side of personality as a powerful source of personal growth.
- Develop a stronger appreciation of the role of intuition in decision making and problem solving.
- Learn ways of tapping into the wealth of the unconscious mind.
- Gain fresh insight on how listening to the inner voice has the power to transform lives and relationships.
- Explore the nature of their shadow self.
- Gain new perspectives and find the gifts in a given challenge or situation.
- Create more choice about how to react.
Increase creativity and vitality.
Juliette’s natural passion for exploring the unconscious mind makes this session both engaging and challenging. It is experiential learning at its best with the opportunity of 1-1 coaching in the ’hot seat’ for those who want to get the most out of it.