The FAB Quotient™ – Keynote
Your Tool Kit for Staying Resilient for Business
A keynote is a speech or presentation that establishes the main underlying theme of a conference or event, usually to a large audience and lasting approximately 45 minutes.
The FAB Quotient springboards off the brilliance of the interaction effect of three essential points. This, in turn, results in the triangle of personal wellbeing and happiness.
F – Fueling (unlock energy + vitality)
A – Activation (be brain fit + reduce stress)
B – Behave (be authentic + collaborate powerfully)
The FAB Quotient™ offers practical solutions to the challenges of high stress – low energy living. Modern living gives us lifestyle perks and convenience but it means that many of us are working longer hours, exercising less and eating a diet of nutrient deficient foods. As a high achiever and business driver, you may be living your life in an energy and time deficit. Many of us have become richer materially but the trade-off is more stress and less quality time for ourselves.
- make poor food choices when eating on the run during your work day
- don’t feel that you have the time, energy or inclination to exercise
- struggle to manage your weight
- experience excessive worry, anxiety or depression
- struggle to sleep adequately, especially when stressed…
Then the FAB Quotient™ is a revolutionary approach that will help you to fight fatigue, be brain fit and be more authentic as you collaborate more powerfully as a business owner or driver.
Key learning points will help you to discover how to use the power of emergence of the three interrelating points that make up the FAB Quotient™. Below are general topics, bespoke content is designed for each audience’s requirements and expectations.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- The emergence effect of the FAB Quotient™ – practical solutions to the challenges of high stress – low energy living.
- Become your own CEO – Chief Energy Officer – managing energy, not time for greater effectiveness and productivity.
- Making work, work for you and your teams – how to apply the FAB Quotient™ to yourself, your teams, your organisations, your clients.
Added July 2017.