The Innovative Leader
This workshop equips participants with practical tools and techniques to enable them to:
- Understand how the relationship between leadership and innovation.
- Set a vision for innovation.
- Conceive unorthodox opportunities for their business.
- Develop a creative climate in the workplace.
- Use De Bono’s parallel thinking technique, Six Hats.
- Innovation leadership discussion.
- The characteristics of the innovative leader.
- Setting a vision for innovation.
- Developing the culture and processes for innovation.
- Who killed your business? Envisioning radical possibilities.
- What if? Lateral thinking method.
- De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats.
This is a highly interactive workshop with exercises, examples from leading companies and tutorial. It is also likely to include a range of stimulations, puzzles and humorous diversions. Participants will leave with confidence and new tools they can put to immediate use.
By the end of the session, participants will:
- Understand how the leader sets the scene of innovation.
- Have identified how they can improve their innovation leadership techniques.
- Be confident in using the Six Hats method.
- Have developed techniques to improve their personal creativity.