The Instincts of the Entrepreneur
Running an organisation, keeping it relevant and delivering a sustainable financial return is essential for any leader and promotes a healthy balanced life. This skill cannot be taught any better than by observing and adopting the instinctive attributes of the entrepreneur. This workshop will examine the below points:
- Understand your own instincts and behaviour compared to that of the entrepreneur.
- Evaluate the lifecycle of your market.
- Find the TRUTH about your business and face into it.
- Define the right simple measurement and control techniques.
- Realising the value of customers.
- The importance of strategy but above all execution.
- Remember that people are the real value creators.
- An understanding of how entrepreneurs create and start successful companies.
- The tools to interpret their own style and recognise the wealth creating talent in others.
- Gained insight into the unity concept of business and how to join all together by understanding the benefits of reward.
- Learned to value customers in the right way and understand their needs.
- Recognised the sources of finance and how best to leverage them.
- A plan, exit or end goal.