The Massive Goal Principle
It is our response to situations, decisions, people and events that determine our levels of success, happiness and contentment both personally and professionally. David shares the findings from his years of research interviews with highly effective and successful men and women (from all walks of life) on how it is they think and behave, and, more importantly, how we can do the same.
- Fun, challenge, learning and inter-action.
- Understand how we can think and behave more effectively.
- “Stretch” personal and professional goals.
- Recognise how to set bigger goals in a fun and brain friendly way.
- Have fun learning about the brains switch for emotional responses.
- Left and right brained decision making, linked to purpose.
This workshop will examine:
- The power of positive thinking.
- The Amygdela and your emotional response mechanism.
- Anchoring for success.
- The MASSIVE goal principle – how top achievers set goals.
- The line of consequence – left and right brain decision making.
- Creating a 21 day habit.
- The art of “looking into success– not up to it!”
- Are you one step away from a goldmine? – who do you know that will help you?
- Getting even more from your “mastermind” group.
- And loads more…………… including the one third of one percent rule, stepping out of comfort zones, and living/working with facts rather than assumptions.
- Understand how to determine their own and their companies purpose.
- Know how to (and have) set a goal the way top achievers do.
- Have a 21 day commitment to improve effectiveness.
- Be better placed to seek facts rather than make assumptions about abilities.
This workshop is Informal, fun, challenging, interactive, and packed with ready to use and take-away techniques, principles and models on how to think and behave more effectively.