‘The 3 Steps To Exceptional Execution
According to research by Dr Kotter, which as been validated by other studies, only 5% of all organisations fully implement their strategies successfully. Plus 70% of strategic initiatives fail to meet their objectives. The remaining 25% has some middling success but do not meet the full potential of the strategy devised. The objective of this workshop is to address this issue and demonstrate how to increase the effectiveness of executing strategic plans and goals! Pete’s COST System will address this issue.
Many CEOs, MDs and Directors are frustrated by the level of execution within their organisation. All too often great plans are made but are not fully carried out. During this very interactive workshop Pete will share his COST System. The purpose of having this system is that both Strategic Directors and senior teams can understand the steps needed to ensure plan execution.
The workshop begins with interactive exercises immediately to challenge all participants and get everyone to think critically about their current execution excellence.
Live real world examples are shared from organisations that have failed to execute and the true cost of that failure is discussed with the group.Pete then goes on to demonstrate his COST System’s 4 main components and has exercises for each step so that all participants understand fully the system and how it can apply to their own plans and organisational strategies. Clear action steps will be shared by the group so an immediate effect on the organisation will be experienced.
- Carried out an “Execution Analysis”.
- An understanding of the 4 steps of the COST System.
- Worked through the 5 stages of developing a CULTURE of Execution.
- Addressed the 4 key questions to clarify the plan OUTCOME.
- Identified internal actions needed to establish the 2 key SYSTEMS needed to execute consistently.
- In place the vital components to ensure the full TEAM are responsible, engaged and developed to execute the plan or strategy.
- Completed the COST System template to ensure continued exceptional execution.
Please note: this workshop requires 3.5 hours. Previously called COST.