The Secrets to Effective Sales and Marketing in a Changing World
Technological advances, combined with the customer’s increase in choice and access to information, mean the old forms of sales and marketing are inappropriate for the world in which we now live. To be effective our approach has to change. This workshop equips members with tools and techniques that will enable them to:
- Understand the shortcomings of the traditional marketing model and the principles with which it should be replaced
- Enable both themselves and colleagues to produce sales and marketing messages that really work
- Alter their colleagues’ perspective of what they deliver to customers and how this creates new opportunities and revenue streams
- Give their organisation a market position which becomes unassailable
- Create the mechanisms for generating a steady sales pipeline into their business
- Understand the principles of effective Sales and Marketing in today’s business environment and how they have changed
- Have experienced a tool which significantly improves the sales and marketing messages of an organisation
- Know how to evaluate their product or service differently to improve the customer experience and generate new revenue streams
- Have identified mechanisms for generating new opportunities into their business.
The workshop will provide a fresh approach to a vital topic, using real life examples. It will introduce new techniques and strategies that have proven to be highly effective. Participants will gain a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities presented by new marketing, that they will be able to share with colleagues, in order to have an immediate impact on their organisations.
Grant will use an engaging blend of demonstrations, case study presentations and practical hands-on application for the groups, with participants leaving with new tools to use.